You are unique, your career too!
Do you want to work for a growing company? You would like to join a dynamic team and put forward your manual labor skills while supervising the building maintenance team. Steri-Med Pharma is looking for a MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR who will be responsible for supervising his team and managing the maintenance and upkeep activities of systems and equipment.
Steri-Med Pharma has been manufacturing, packaging and distributing sterile ophthalmic, topical and injectable pharmaceutical products for the Canadian and international markets for more than 15 years. The company has nearly 40 employees and is located in Upton in Montérégie.
YOU WANT TO WORK
- For a growing company with a new management and production team;
- In a controlled work environment where the quality of your work makes a difference to the product;
- For a company that offers good conditions and job stability.
- Excellent team management skills;
- Experience of 5 years and more in mechanics and with the utility system;
- Experience in an environment governed by GMP (asset);
- Engineering training (important asset);
- Good ability to work in a supervised and regulated environment;
- Technical problem solving skills;
- Great interest in quality and clean work;
- Be meticulous and have an eye for detail;
- Be open to working flexible hours occasionally, if necessary.
- Plan and manage the daily activities of his team according to priorities and respond diligently to any urgent production request.
- Plan and supervise the necessary repairs and ensure the execution of preventive maintenance of the various utility systems and production equipment.
- Approve parts purchases and repair and maintenance service requests from external vendors.
- Properly document diligently and plan the work according to the procedures.
- Ensure the integrity and traceability of the information produced and reported. Make the necessary corrections in accordance with GMPs and internal company standards.
- Ensure compliance of the execution of the work according to the required quality standards.
- Immediately notify the manager of any irregularity, deviation, out-of-specification, out-of-standard, or incomplete result related to quality.
- And more!
- Permanent position of 40 hours / week
- General daytime hours Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Group insurance program after 3 months (medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, travel)
- 10 days off and paid per year, including 4 during the holiday season
- Beverages and snacks offered on site
- Growing company, career advancement opportunities
- Factory located in the heart of Upton, so no more traffic jams!