You are unique, so is your career!
You want to work for a growing company? You would like to join a dynamic team and put your skills to good use? Steri-Med Pharma is looking for a VALIDATION SUPERVISOR who will be responsible for testing all systems used to develop, manufacture and package pharmaceutical products and complete the corresponding documentation. This position is under the supervision of the Quality Director.
Steri-Med Pharma has been manufacturing, packaging and distributing sterile ophthalmic, topical and injectable pharmaceutical products for the Canadian and international markets for over 15 years. The company counts up to 40 employees and is located in Upton, Montérégie.
YOU WISH TO WORK
- For a growing company with a new management and production team;
- In a controlled work environment where the quality of your work makes a difference;
- For a company that offers good conditions and job stability.
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree;
- Have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in validation in a GMP environment;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel…);
- Have a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment;
- Be meticulous and detail oriented;
- Enjoy working in a team environment;
- Ability to work in a supervised and regulated environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Coordinate and execute the validation program.
- Test systems used to develop, analyze and manufacture pharmaceutical products.
- Establish validation standards, develop protocols, document and analyze results.
- Ensure that all systems operate in accordance with established specifications and standards.
- Evaluate current validation processes and provide suggestions for improvement by performing risk assessments.
- Oversee preventive maintenance work on the building and production equipment.
- Participate in the writing and approval of change controls.
- Manage the team of validation specialists.
- Perform any other duties associated with this position or as requested by your immediate supervisor.
- Permanent position of 40 hours / week
- Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Group insurance program after 3 months (medical, dental, life insurance, etc.)
- RVER investment program
- Growing company, career advancement opportunities
- Close-knit team that you will enjoy working with from Day 1
- Plant located in the heart of Upton, so no more traffic jams!
- Free coffee, tea and snacks on site