You are unique, so is your career!
You want to work for a growing company? You would like to join a dynamic team and put your skills to use? Steri-Med Pharma is looking for an Aseptic Operator who will be responsible for performing manufacturing activities, cleaning rooms and equipment used in sterile areas. This position is under the supervision of the Production Supervisor.
Steri-Med Pharma has been manufacturing, packaging and distributing sterile ophthalmic, topical and injectable pharmaceutical products for the Canadian and international markets for over 15 years. The company counts up to 40 employees and is located in Upton, Montérégie.
YOU WISH TO WORK
- For a growing company with a new management and production team;
- In a controlled work environment where the quality of your work makes a difference;
- For a company that offers good conditions and job stability.
- Hold a high school diploma;
- Experience in a GMP or HACCP environment (an asset);
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical or food industry (an asset);
- Ability to work in a supervised and regulated environment;
- Excellent manual dexterity and ability to work physically;
- Ability to work in an aseptic uniform (suit, mask, glasses and gloves).
- Maintain a behavior that is appropriate for sterile room manufacturing activities while working in the aseptic uniform.
- Disinfect and document incoming materials through the aseptic SAS entrance necessary for aseptic activities.
- Participate in the production activities of all cleaning and disinfecting solutions used in aseptic areas.
- Ensure the quantity and compliance of sterilized parts and materials required for the maintenance of the aseptic area and communicate with the clean operators for any need or corrective action to be taken.
- Actively participates in the assembly, disassembly, operation and adjustment of equipment when necessary in the sterile production area.
- Ensure equipment compliance and advise immediate supervisor of any irregularities.
- Perform aseptic manufacturing steps of finished products as specified in the documentation (manufacturing module, work instruction).
- Clean rooms and equipment in aseptic and clean areas.
- Properly document manufacturing and cleaning activities in production records.
- Ensure the behavior and cleanliness of the classified aseptic and clean areas as well as the plant in general.
- Ensure the integrity and traceability of the information produced and reported. Make necessary corrections in accordance with GMP and internal company standards.
- Communicate to the immediate superior all observed deficiencies and irregularities, out of specification, out of standard, or incomplete results related to quality.
- And much more!
- Permanent position of 40 hours / week
- Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Group insurance program after 3 months (medical, dental, life insurance, etc.)
- RVER investment program
- Growing company, career advancement opportunities
- Close-knit team that you will enjoy working with from Day 1
- Plant located in the heart of Upton, so no more traffic jams!
- Free coffee, tea and snacks on site