You want to work for a growing company?
You would like to join a dynamic team and put your skills to good use? Steri-Med Pharma is looking for a VALIDATION SPECIALIST responsible for performing all steps leading to the validation of manufacturing equipment, packaging, and systems associated with the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products in a sterile environment.
Steri-Med Pharma has been manufacturing, packaging and distributing sterile ophthalmic, topical and injectable pharmaceutical products for the Canadian and international markets for over 15 years. The company counts up to 40 employees and is located in Upton, Montérégie.
YOU WISH TO WORK
- For a growing company with a new management and production team;
- In a controlled work environment where the quality of your work makes a difference;
- For a company that offers good conditions and job stability.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering;
- At least one year of experience in validation in a GMP environment (pharmaceutical and food);
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel…);
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Dynamic / stand-alone;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to respect deadlines and priorities;
- High technical and documentary rigor;
- Mechanical knowledge (an asset);
- Good knowledge of the English language in writing and be functional in speaking.
- Develop and execute validation protocols in accordance with Health Canada specifications and standards.
- Take inventory of all equipment currently in use and update their status and preventions in the PMXpert system.
- Identify all new equipment using the PMXpert system and determine the preventive maintenance to be performed according to the manufacturer’s manual.
- Write the corresponding validation reports.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide technical support to operations.
- Participate in the writing of maintenance and calibration instructions.
- Ensure the integrity and traceability of the information produced and reported. Make necessary corrections in accordance with GMP and internal company standards.
- Communicate to the immediate supervisor any GMP violations observed in the production areas of the plant.
- Comply with the standards of dress code and behavior according to the work area.
- Permanent position of 40 hours / week
- Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Group insurance program after 3 months (medical, dental, life insurance, etc.)
- RVER investment program
- Growing company, career advancement opportunities
- Close-knit team that you will enjoy working with from Day 1
- Plant located in the heart of Upton, so no more traffic jams!
- Free coffee, tea and snacks on site